Saturday, March 5, 2011

C4T Summary # 2

On December 19, 2010, Joe Dale posted a very interesting blog post that had ICT links into languages.  I think that this is a wonderful tool for teachers to have.  These ICT links tool for enhancing language learning.  He was encouraging people to attend The MFL Show and Tell event. This event sounded very interesting.  I wish that I could have been a part of it.

On February 2, 2011, Joe Dale showed interesting videos of the ICT links into languages conference.  This event was a tremendous success.  Joe did such a good job at setting a positive mood for the conference.  He annouced at the end of the post that the MFL Flashmeeting Special on ILILC was going to be on March 28, 2011.  This event sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun! I wish that I could attend this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment