Sunday, February 27, 2011

C4K Summary #1

On February 12, 2011, a 5th Grade student from Mr. L's class did a blog post about sports that he likes.  He said that he likes soccer because you get to run around the field.  He said that he likes football and basketball because you get to use your hands.  I like football and basketball.  I enjoy watching and attending football and basketball games.  Football is more complex and harder to understand than basketball.  

On February 20, 2011, I watched a video of two 7-year-old boys reading a Roald Dahl classic about real witches.  They read it with such passion and feeling.  I think that it is wonderful to see children at this age enjoying to read.  In the world that we live in today, so many children hate to read.  I think that this is ashame.  Children should love to read.

On February 23, 2011, I watched and read a blog pot that a student in Mr. Kent Somerville's class had posted on their blog about a terrible earthquake that hit ChristianChurch.  This church was totally destroyed by this earthquake.  There were even some collage students that were going on a field trip that saw this earthquake.   People were still working during this time.  Some people survived this earthquake, some were trapped and some died.   I thought that this was so sad.  These people must have been scared and devastated.  I will be in prayer for these people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment